Why Choose Us
DuPage Cremations, Ltd. & Memorial Chapel is dedicated to helping families reduce the stress of making arrangements after a loved one's death by offering affordable, simple and appropriate services.
Our personalized service means we take care of all the necessary details for the family, right at the family's home. One telephone call to our toll-free number brings you the following services:
- 24-hour arrangements
- In-home consultations
- Removal of loved one's remains anywhere in the Chicagoland area
- Delivery of ashes anywhere in the Chicagoland area
- Procurement of death certificates
- Assistance with insurance claims
- Assistance with government claims (V.A., Public Aid, Social Security, etc.)
- Assistance with placing newspaper obituaries
- Acceptance of all forms of payment
- Simple urn included; complete urn selection is available
- Ability to register before a need
- Option to pre-pay to lock in our current prices
Trust DuPage Cremation, Ltd. to Take Care of Your Family's Needs.
We're licensed by the state of Illinois and have experience helping grieving families make final arrangements. Our personalized service sets us apart from other cremation and funeral providers. We understand a family's grief when a loved one dies, and we make it our business to help them.
Call Us Today to Discuss Your Needs. Our Toll-Free Number is 1-800-588-1132.
We realize that our company deals with families when they are most vulnerable. DuPage Cremations, Ltd. & Memorial Chapel wants families to know they can trust us to perform all services with reverence and dignity.
The Illinois Better Business Bureau has accepted DuPage Cremations, Ltd. & Memorial Chapel as a member and a participant in the Better Business Bureau's Care Program.
For information about DuPage Cremations, Ltd. & Memorial Chapel and the Better Business Bureau's Care Program you may call the Illinois Better Business Bureau at: (312) 832-0500.
Alex J. Carbonara